The Florist.ca Difference
Florist.ca is different from your traditional neighbourhood florist. We operate a direct-to-consumer business model. We accept orders over the Internet and by telephone at our head office in Ottawa. Flowers are made by our professionally trained floral designers at our own production facilities, located in major metropolitan areas across Canada. Having our own florists making the designs is how we ensure order accuracy. Due to the high volume of orders processed daily and with direct buying from the growers, our flowers are fresher. Our efficiency and low overhead allow us to sell them for less. The result is fresher flowers at a better price.
Florist.ca wants your product to be delivered on time, in the best condition, every time.
We understand the importance of on-time delivery, fresh flowers, high quality gifts, and the happiness that they bring. We know that each product we deliver is a special message from you to someone you care about. We stand by our products with a 98.7% customer satisfaction rate.
Sometimes mistakes do occur – phone orders are taken by people, products are assembled by people, deliveries are done by people, and unfortunately people sometimes make mistakes. We are honest about mistakes and we want to ensure our customers are satisfied.
Please refer to the following policies for clear and accurate service:
Our flowers come fresh from the growers and are always fresh and beautiful. If you received damaged flowers or other damaged products:
- Quality complaints must be received within three (3) days following delivery, due to the perishable nature of our products.
- Once damage is confirmed, we will be happy to re-send a new product at our expense.
- Changes and updates that are requested after this one (1) hour period are subject to a $10 administration fee.
- All changes and updates to your order should be done within one (1) hour of placing the order. Please double check all the information in your order when you place it.
- Unfortunately during peak holidays it is extremely difficult to make changes to an existing order. We will make every effort, but change requests are not guaranteed.
It may be possible to cancel your order, depending on time of cancellation request. Cancellation fees may apply.
- For cancellations requested within one (1) hour of placing the order, cancellation is at no charge.
- For cancellations requested more than one (1) hour after order is placed a $25 cancellation fee will apply.
Unfortunately, we are unable to process cancellations for any order that has already been prepared, or is already out with the courier for delivery.
All sales during peak holidays (Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Christmas) are final.
Orders placed outside of Canada:
- Orders placed outside of Canada for delivery to Canada will be charged in USD. Provincial taxes of destination will apply.